In response to the Coronavirus, the City of Berea will temporarily close all City offices to walk in traffic effective Monday, March 16, 2020. This includes Berea Municipal Utilities offices at 200 Harrison Road as well as the Billing and Collections lobby at 212 Chestnut Street. Customers can make payments:
- Online at www.bereautilities.com
- At the drive thru window during business hours (7:30am-4:00pm) at 212 Chestnut Street
- At the drop box after hours next to the drive thru window at 212 Chestnut Street
- By mail to: Berea Municipal Utilities, PO Box 926, Berea, KY 40403
- Sign up for Auto Draft to avoid online payment fees. This may be done at the drive thru window.
Employees will still be available by phone to answer billing or service questions. To establish new service, or disconnect existing service, customers should visit the drive through window.
We appreciate your patience and understanding. We are committed to the safety of our employees and our customers.